Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reflection week 8

We just finished with our PDPs. And with our PDPs we had to watch many videos and read articles on different topics of technology. We then had to take a survey on how we felt that we knew the different areas of technology. I feel like I know a lot about how to use the different technologies but I still was not sure about a lot of the information. I am not sure about all the different rules and regulations when it comes to using technology in the classroom. In class today we were a little confused about what we were doing. So we all tried to figure out what we needed to turn in together.

Video- Did you know 3.0
This video is very interesting because it has all these up to date facts. It really makes you think about all these things going on around you that you might not have known before. It helps you to see how many people actually have a computer and use the internet. I feel like I am very fortunate for having all the technologies I have. It makes me realize how not everyone has all the latest technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment