Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 6 Reflection

We are still in the process of our digital story. It is coming along very nicely. I am very happy at how well it is turning out. I think that these are going to be great tools to use when teaching. And I hope to be able to use this digital story when I am doing my field experience. We are working great together getting this project done. We each take a different part to work on. I have been working on editing the video clip from Remember the Titans. It is a great learning process because I am having to figure out how to convert it into the right format to use on our digital story. I think that has been one of the hardest parts. I am still trying to figure out what the right format is. I might just have to download it onto youtube and then convert it back using zamzar.

No comments:

Post a Comment