Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 4- Reflection

In class we learned about digital stories. I thought at first when we were asked what it was that I knew what it was. But I was very wrong. Its awesome that it is telling a story by narrating it and using videos. While the show it playing you can also have pictures showing what is happening. This is great for a teacher because this would be a great project to have the older students do and help them learn the material and have fun while learning. They will be able to learn the material and then show it to the class so that the rest of the class can learn about the certain topic as well.
I can use this as a teacher because this will help to teach new material to my students. It will mix up my way of teaching so that they don't get bored from learning new material the same way. I could use it as teaching new material, emotional past history, uplifting events or anything.
By using the digital stories you could also show this easily to other students or parents. You could keep it forever and put it up whenever you need to use it again.

Video
I really enjoyed this video on the NASA. It was a really emotional video I felt because I saw all the men that have died from working in helping to better our world. It was very interesting to me the amount of men and women who died. I had no idea that there was that many who died. I learned a lot from that video and I know that if I still learned a lot about NASA I know that the students would learn a lot from the video. They would be able to see the amount of people who were killed, its not the same as seeing a list of the people as it would be from seeing what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment